200kW pure sine wave inverter without battery for solar power system, three phase, converts DC power to AC power. This off grid inverter is widely used for solar energy, wind turbine, and other renewable energy systems, also suitable for use in the mountains, pastoral, border, islands, vehicles, ships, and other areas without electricity which can provide and guarantee effective power supply.
- Two kinds of start modes: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Customers can set start mode according to the type of their load.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of the rated voltage. And the output voltage with an accuracy ±1%.
- Pure sine wave output. With a good dynamic response of less than 50MS, the waveform distortion rate is smaller, with higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance.
- Powerful data display function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, power consumption (kWH), time and date, temperature, and fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can work without battery and solar charge controller, save more cost, and with MPPT wide voltage input function, maximum use of solar power.
||CE, UL, SA, SAA, VDE
||AC input voltage is the same value as the AC output
||240V/ 300V/ 360V/ 480V/ 600V DC (can be customized)
||417A @480V DC
||Rated output power
||Pure sine wave
||208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V (optional)
||3 phase 4 wire+PE wire (single phase/ split phase can be customized, please contact us by email)
|Rated phase current
||303A @380V AC
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 seconds
|Waveform distortion rate
|Dynamic response (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical insulation properties
||RS485 (optional), can remote control the start/stop of the inverter and convey the data as below:
1. Input DC current
2. Input DC voltage
3. Output AC current
4. Output AC voltage
5. Power consumption (kWH)
6. Some fault information
||Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over-voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
||Noise (1 meter）
|Degree of protection
||The above parameters are for reference only, and can be customized according to customer's requirement!
The solar inverter is mainly a solar panel that receives solar energy and then converts it into electric energy through an inverter. Generally, only those areas with abundant sunshine will recommend solar power generation equipment. Therefore, whether the solar panels are clean or not is directly related to the power conversion capability of the solar panels. The solar panels should be cleaned regularly during routine maintenance to prevent foreign matter from covering the solar panels. However, it should be noted that solar panels are generally fragile, and care should be taken when cleaning to prevent solar panels from breaking.
Of course, it is also necessary to pay attention to whether or not it should be used strictly in accordance with the provisions of the solar inverter maintenance and maintenance manual. In particular, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the input voltage is normal before starting the machine. Pay attention to the correct sequence of the switch when operating. And the indication of the indicator light is normal. In the event of an abnormality, you need to find out the cause of the abnormality. If you can't solve it yourself, it is best to find a professional person or manufacturer to carry out the repair.
In addition to manual maintenance of solar inverters, it also has its own protection function. Solar inverters generally have automatic protection for off-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-heating, etc., so when these phenomena occur, no manual shutdown is required. The protection points for automatic protection are generally set at the factory and no further adjustment is required.