Low frequency pure sine wave inverter without battery for solar power system, with 40kW output power, converts 240V DC to 480V AC. This off grid inverter is widely used for solar energy, wind turbine, and other renewable energy systems, also suitable for use in the mountains, pastoral, borders, islands, vehicles, ships, and other areas without electricity which can provide and guarantee effective power supply.
- Two kinds of start modes: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Customers can set start mode according to the type of their load.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of the rated voltage. And the output voltage with an accuracy ±1%.
- Pure sine wave output. With a good dynamic response of less than 50MS, the waveform distortion rate is smaller, with higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance.
- Powerful data display function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, power consumption (kWH), time and date, temperature, and fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can work without battery and solar charge controller, save more cost, and with MPPT wide voltage input function, maximum use of solar power.
||CE, UL, SA, SAA, VDE
||AC input voltage is the same value as the AC output
||240V/ 300V/ 360V/ 480V DC (can be customized)
||115A @360V DC
||Rated output power
||Pure sine wave
||208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V (optional)
||3 phase 4 wire+PE wire (single phase/ split phase can be customized, please contact us by email)
|Rated phase current
||61A @380V AC
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 seconds
|Waveform distortion rate
|Dynamic response (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical insulation properties
||RS485 (optional), can remote control the start/stop of the inverter and convey the data as below:
1. Input DC current
2. Input DC voltage
3. Output AC current
4. Output AC voltage
5. Power consumption (kWH)
6. Some fault information
||Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over-voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
||Noise (1 meter）
|Degree of protection
||The above parameters are for reference only, and can be customized according to the customer's requirement!
Tips: Differences between grid-tie inverter and off-grid inverter?
As the conversion device of the photovoltaic power station, photovoltaic inverters can be divided into PV grid-connected inverters and PV off-grid inverters according to their purposes. So how can we distinguish between these two types of photovoltaic inverters?
- The purpose of the photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into independent (off-grid type) and grid-connected types. The inverter suitable for an off-grid power generation system is off-grid inverter, and the inverter suitable for a grid-connected power generation system is the grid-tie inverter.
- Second, according to the waveform modulation mode of the inverter itself can be divided into square wave inverter, ladder wave inverter, sinusoidal wave inverter and combined-type three-phase inverter, which is the inverter manufacturers produced by the inverter itself to divide the waveform.
- Third, according to the grid-connected system of photovoltaic power generation, it can be divided into transformer inverter and transformer-free inverter. This is mainly a classification of photovoltaic inverters from different requirements of grid-connected systems.
Inverter.com emphasize that: Users should purchase the corresponding photovoltaic solar inverter according to their own needs.