10kW on grid tie inverter on sales, pure sine wave output, wide input voltage range, maximum DC input voltage to 850V, rated output voltage can be customized with three phase 240V/ 380V/ 480V AC. High efficiency MPPT transformerless solar inverter designed for grid tied PV system.
- Can be applied to various fields, mainly for solar power, wind power, battery power, and scenery lamp power.
- Strong IP65 protection, completed sealed cover suitable for harsh environment.
- Advanced MPPT tracking technology, wide MPPT voltage range.
- No isolation transformer H6 full-bridge configuration, highest efficiency reach 98%.
- Over voltage, short circuit, overload, overheating, anti-islanding protection etc.
- Multiple inverters can be operated in parallel.
- LCD display, convenient for user to monitor main parameters.
- Support various communication modes.
||Max. DC Input Power
|Max. DC Input Voltage
|Max. DC Input Current
|MPPT Tracking Voltage Range
|MPPT Tracking Number / Each Input String Number
|Power ON / OFF Voltage
||200V / 300V
||Default AC 3-phase 380V±5%, (Optional: 208V, 240V, 460V, 480V with ±5% tolerance)
||50Hz / 60Hz
||3 phase 4 line (3L+N+PE)
||At rated power and in the sine wave ＜3.5%
||RS 485C / RS232 (Standard) / WiFi Module (Optional)
|Standby Power Consumption
||DC input switch, Anti-island, Output over-current, Input reverse connection, DC/AC surge protection, Insulation resistance testing, RCD testing, Upgrade WiFi,
Flexible solar panel
||Air Flow, -10℃~40℃
||2000m, max 3000m
||56kg for 380V, 154kg for other customized voltages
||CE / G83 / IEC / TUV / SAA
Tips before buying solar PV system
Here we provide very useful nine suggestions you have to consider before buying your solar photovoltaic system, as following:
1. Do internet solar research, and speak to your friends who already installed the solar system. The goal of such searches is to discover good brands, prices in the market. Usually cheap prices correspond to lower quality, but keep in mind that your solar system should last for 25 years in order to get a good return on investment, so good quality is our first consideration.
2. Choose the high quality and the high efficiency solar inverter, as the inverter is an essential and crucial part of the solar system, the motor efficient it is, the better energy conversion we get. We recommend to choose the best brand with long warranty period.
3. Don’t make a decision based on internet reviews, as these reviews can be easily manipulated.
4. Check your roof size to know how big the solar system will fit. You can use roof size calculators existing free of charge on the internet, and make sure to have reserve space for your future needs "batteries for night time use, and charging your electric car".
5. Estimate your budget, as with solar photovoltaic systems quality and size change, the prices change as well. A rule of thumb you can follow for good quality brands in residential solar system up to 8-10kW capacity. You can consider the KW price to be in the range 1200USD to 1500USD, and of course you will find cheaper prices like 500-700USD / KW in the market, but those are lower grade, less output production, shorter life time, and we recommend to not buy such brands, in addition to that, good brand with high performance solar system will increase your property value.