1500W (2000VA) pure sine wave inverter charger with battery charging, 21-30V (24V) DC/ 42-60V (48V) DC wide range input voltage, 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V AC output voltage can be chosen. High performance off grid solar inverter can work with inductive load such as air conditioner, motor door and so on.
- Pure sine wave output for compatibility with loads of different types
- Inverter has a mode of charging the battery from the AC supply with charging capability of 0-30A
- Visualization of operation status of the equipment through a digital LCD
- Automatically transfer between battery and line modes
- Pure sine wave output (THD < 3%) for wide range of applications and harsh environment
- A wide range of input voltage, accurate output and all automatic voltage stabilization
- Overall protection functions (battery overvoltage protection, battery under voltage protection, overload protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection)
|Rated power load
||DC 21-30V (24V)/ DC 42-60V (48V)
||110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V AC (Same as the output voltage)
||50Hz/ 60Hz±5% (Auto)
||110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V AC
||50Hz/ 60Hz±5% (Auto)
||Pure sine wave
||≥85% (full load)
|Wave form distortion factor
|Output power load factor
||105-120% at 30s; 120-150% at 10s; >150% at 5s
||DC 10.5 (12V)/ DC 21 (24V)/ DC 42 (48V)/ DC 84 (96V), Alarm and shut down
||85℃, Auto shut down after alarm
||DC 17V (12V)/ DC 33V (24V)/ DC 66V (48V)/ DC 128V (96V), Auto shut down after alarm
||PV+AC, 0-30A adjustable current (It's the current range for charging the battery under (AC) commercial power preferred mode)
||Time & date setting, Contrast, Brightness, Sound, Voltage switch, Grid charger, Clear records, Reset
||Grid fist/ battery first/ standby mode
||Record (fault record), system information
||10%~90% (No condensation)
||<3000 (>1000m, derating)
Inverter for Solar Panel System
Tips: Accuracy of solar inverter MPPT sampling circuit
There are a great variety of methods to realize solar inverter MPPT function. However, no matter which method is used, it is firstly required to measure the component power change and then react to the changes. The most critical component in this process is the current sensor. Its measurement accuracy and linearity error will directly determine the hardware efficiency. There are mainly two kinds of current srnsors: Closed-loop and open-loop types. The open-loop current sensor is generally the voltage type, which has the small size, light weight, no plug loss, low cost and the linear accuracy of 99%. Its total measurement error is about 1%. As to the closed-loop current sensor, its frequency band scope is wide, the accuracy is high, the response time is fast, and the interference resistance ability is strong. Its linear accuracy is around 99.9% and the total measurement error is 0.4%.
When the weather condition changes fiercely, the closed-loop sensor has advantages.
Read more related blog: How Solar Inverter MPPT Affects PV System?