Cheap DC to AC off grid without battery power inverter for solar power system, three phase 4 wire connection, pure sine wave output, input & output fully isolation. Low frequency inverter is 20000 watt high power, digital LCD display data info, powerful protection function.
- Two kinds of start modes: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Customers can set start mode according to the type of their load.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of the rated voltage. And the output voltage with an accuracy ±1%.
- Pure sine wave output. With a good dynamic response of less than 50MS, the waveform distortion rate is smaller, with higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance.
- Powerful data display function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, power consumption (kWH), time and date, temperature, and fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can work without battery and solar charge controller, save more cost, and with MPPT wide voltage input function, maximum use of solar power.
||CE, UL, SA, SAA, VDE
||AC input voltage is the same value as the AC output
||96V/ 108V/ 120V/ 192V DC (can be customized)
||83A @192V DC
||Rated output power
||Pure sine wave
||208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V (optional)
||3 phase 4 wire+PE wire (single phase/ split phase can be customized, please contact us by email)
|Rated phase current
||30A @380V AC
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 seconds
|Waveform distortion rate
|Dynamic response (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical insulation properties
||RS485 (optional), can remote control the start/stop of the inverter and convey the data as below:
1. Input DC current
2. Input DC voltage
3. Output AC current
4. Output AC voltage
5. Power consumption (kWH)
6. Some fault information
||Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over-voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
||Noise (1 meter）
|Degree of protection
||The above parameters are for reference only, and can be customized according to the customer's requirement!
The load of DC to AC power inverters may exceed the rated output power of the inverters in a very short time. However, without damaging the inverters, the index used to describe the output capacity of the power inverters in a short time is called the overload capacity of the inverters. The ability of the inverter to deal with the sudden start of the load is called the overload ability of the transient load.
The allowable range of the input voltage of the power inverters is about ±10%. Under normal working conditions, the percentage of the allowable deviation of the inverted output frequency from the standard value is called the output frequency accuracy. The general deviation is ±1%.
Within the allowable range of variation, the output voltage adjustment rate of the power inverter refers to the influence of the working conditions (input voltage, load, working environment, etc.) on the output voltage when they change. Usually, the output voltage regulation rate is mainly studied when the load changes.