6000W Single Phase Grid Tie Solar Inverter
DC 180-500V MPPT to single phase AC 230V (190-270V) on grid inverter for grid tied solar power system, with 6000W rated power, max power to 6500W, no isolated transformer type, perfect protection functions, LCD displays, clearly to know the status.
6000 watt 1-phase on grid tie solar inverter has wide input voltage range, high MPPT efficiency more than 99%, converting 180-500 volt to 220/ 230/ 240 volt. Affordable price pure sine wave inverter, factory wholesale and free shipping to your city.
- Can be applied to various fields, mainly for solar power, wind power, battery power, and scenery lamp power.
- Strong IP65 protection, completed sealed cover suitable for harsh environment.
- Advanced MPPT tracking technology, wide MPPT voltage range.
- No isolation transformer H6 full-bridge configuration, highest efficiency reach 97%.
- Over voltage, short circuit, overload, overheating, anti-islanding protection etc.
- Multiple inverters can be operated in parallel.
- LCD display, convenient for user to monitor main parameters.
- Support various communication modes.
||Max. DC Input Power
|Max. DC Input Voltage
|Max. DC Input Current
|MPPT Tracking Voltage Range
|MPPT Tracking Number / Each Input String Number
|Power ON / OFF Voltage
||200V / 100V
||Single phase AC 190~270V
Adjustable according to different countries and regions requirement.
||L+N+PE 220V/ 230V/ 240V AC
||50Hz / 60Hz
||At rated power and in the sine wave ＜3.5%
||RS 485C / RS232 (Standard) / WiFi Module (Optional)
|Standby Power Consumption
||DC input switch, Anti-island, Output over-current, Input reverse connection, DC/AC surge protection, Insulation resistance testing, RCD testing, Upgrade WiFi
||Air Flow, -10℃~40℃
||2000m, max 3000m
||CE / G83 / IEC / TUV / SAA
Tips: What are the types of on grid inverter?
There are 3 types of inverters in the market:
- Low frequency with transformer coupling inverter.
- High frequency with transformer coupling inverter.
- Transformer-less inverter.
For the first and second type, the inverter has a transformer inside and a computer unit which schedule converting the DC power to low or high frequency and return to DC power again, then converting to final AC voltage which matches the power grid. Inverter.com offers 300W to 1000W grid tie inverters and 300W to 1400W micro solar inverters with transformer design.
For transformer-less inverter, it doesn't have transformer inside, so it converts DC to AC with high converting efficiency. Although the price of transformer type inverter is lesser than transformer-less type, but transformer-less inverter is smaller, lighter and more efficient.
One thing pertaining to transformer-less type is, it doesn't have a transformer inside, so there will be concerns about the absence of galvanic isolation between DC side and AC side, so the probability of injecting dangerous DC currents and voltages into the power grid.