7000W Single Phase Grid Tie Solar Inverter
Cheap price PV system grid tied solar inverter for sales, featuring with 7000 watt high power rating, single phase pure sine wave output, DC input voltage up to 500V, 220V/ 230V output or other voltages customized, maximum efficiency of 97%, transformerless, LCD display, internal DC switch, compact design.
One phase 180-500V DC to 230V/ 240V grid tie inverter for on grid solar system, wide input voltage range and high efficient MPPT up to 99%, with cooling fan, RS 485C / RS 232 / WiFi module options of communication interfaces, perfect electric protection functions.
- Can be applied to various fields, mainly for solar power, wind power, battery power, and scenery lamp power.
- Strong IP65 protection, completed sealed cover suitable for harsh environment.
- Advanced MPPT tracking technology, wide MPPT voltage range.
- No isolation transformer H6 full-bridge configuration, highest efficiency reach 97%.
- Over voltage, short circuit, overload, overheating, anti-islanding protection etc.
- Multiple inverters can be operated in parallel.
- LCD display, convenient for user to monitor main parameters.
- Support various communication modes.
||Max. DC Input Power
|Max. DC Input Voltage
|Max. DC Input Current
|MPPT Tracking Voltage Range
|MPPT Tracking Number / Each Input String Number
|Power ON / OFF Voltage
||200V / 100V
||Single phase AC 190~270V
Adjustable according to different countries and regions requirement.
||L+N+PE 220V/ 230V/ 240V AC
||50Hz / 60Hz
||At rated power and in the sine wave ＜3.5%
||RS 485C / RS232 (Standard) / WiFi Module (Optional)
|Standby Power Consumption
||DC input switch, Anti-island, Output over-current, Input reverse connection, DC/AC surge protection, Insulation resistance testing, RCD testing, Upgrade WiFi
||Air Flow, -10℃~40℃
||2000m, max 3000m
||CE / G83 / IEC / TUV / SAA
Tips: How to Save Money with Solar System?
1. Build your home solar photovoltaic system with a high efficiency solar inverter and transfer your large power usage equipment to day light hours to use the free electricity generated from the solar system. It makes sense to use as much electricity as possible during the day light, so turn on your washing machine, dishwasher, pool filters and other high consumption equipment when the sun brightly shines.
2. Improve your home electrical equipment energy efficiency and reduce electricity wastes. If you go with the first opportunity "solar system construction", then in addition to reduce or even eliminate electricity bills you will get additional advantages from the solar feed-in tariff, which means the surplus electricity generated from your solar system and fed back/ exported to electricity grid, as the electric utility will pay for each kilowatt hour electricity generated and fed into the grid.