30 hp Vertical Centrifugal Pump
30 hp centrifugal pump is a single-stage centrifugal pump, has same diameter of inlet and outlet 100mm (4 inch), maximum flow 130m3/h (572 gpm), maximum head 54m (177ft), optional input voltage AC 220V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V to 440V/ 480V and optional input frequency 50Hz/60Hz. 30 hp vertical centrifugal pump can be used for high flow/ high head water supply, pipeline pressurization, etc.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
30 hp vertical centrifugal pump with 130m3/h maximum flow, 54m maximum head and 100mm diameter of inlet and outlet.
- The centrifugal pump has the vertical structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. And the inlet and outlet are on the same center line, so that the vertical centrifugal pump can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Vertical centrifugal pump can be operating in series or parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- Vertical pump can be installed in vertically type or horizontally type according to the requirement of pipeline system.
||30 hp (22kW)
|Input voltage *
||AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
|Input frequency *
|Flow (min. flow to max. flow)
||70m3/h (308 gpm, American system)
||100m3/h (440 gpm, American system)
||130m3/h (572 gpm, American system)
|Head (max. head to min. head)
||100mm (4 inch)
||100mm (4 inch)
||Vertical type or horizontal type
|Nominal diameter of impeller
|Number of stages
||Y/Y2 series motor
||304/316 stainless steel
||304 stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber
|Inlet max. pressure
||1MPa (145 psi)
||Water, or liquids compatible with pump component materials.
1. The volume of solid particles should be less than 0.1% in unit volume, and the granularity should be less than 0.2mm.
2. The temperature should be lower than 60℃.
||Temperature: ＜40℃, humidity: ＜95%, altitude＜1000m
Vertical centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips:How to control the flow of centrifugal pump?
At present, the centrifugal pump is the most widely used pump product and it is widely used in the oil and gas, petrochemical, steel, power, food and beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical and water treatment industries. How to economically and effectively control the output flow of centrifugal pumps has triggered wide discussion. It was once popular to use variable frequency speed control to control the output flow, and to cancel the control flow of all control valves. From the current point of view, there are four methods are frequently used in the market: outlet valve opening adjustment, bypass valve adjustment, adjustment of impeller diameter, speed control.
- Outlet valve opening adjustment
In this method, the pump is connected in series with the outlet pipeline regulating valve. The actual effect is like using a new pump system. The large output head of the pump is not changed, but the flow curve is attenuated.
- Bypass valve adjustment
In this method, the valve is connected in parallel with the pump, and its actual effect is like using a new pump system. The large output head of the pump changes, the flow curve characteristics also change, and the flow curve more approaches to the line shape.
- Adjustment of impeller diameter
This method uses no external component. The flow characteristic curve changes as the diameter changes.
- Speed control
The impeller speed change directly changes the flow curve of the pump, and the characteristics of the curve do not change. When the revolving speed decreases, the curve becomes flat, and both the pressure head and mass flow are reduced.
The overall efficiency of the pump system, both the outlet valve adjustment and the bypass adjustment method increase the pipeline pressure loss and the pump system efficiency is greatly reduced. The impeller diameter adjustment has little effect on the efficiency of the entire pump system, and the speed control method basically does not affect the system efficiency, as long as the speed is not lower than 50% of the normal speed.
Dynamic consumption level
Assume that the output flow of the centrifugal pump is adjusted from 60m3/h to 50m3/h by the above four methods, and the power consumption when the output is 60m3/h is 100% (the pressure head at this time is 70m), how do these flow control means affect the consumption power of the pump?
- The power consumption is 94% for the outlet valve opening adjustment, and the consumed power is rather high when the flow is relatively low.
- Bypass adjustment. The pressure head of the bypass valve is reduced to 55M. This can only be realized y increasing the flow of the pump. As a result, the power consumption increases 10%.
- Adjust impeller diameter. After reducing the impeller diameter, the output flow and pressure of the pump reduce accordingly, and the power consumption decreases to 67%.
- Control speed. When the revolving speed reduces, both the pump flow and pressure head reduce, and the power consumption decreases to 65%.