Cheap price 1000W horizontal axis wind turbine generator for sale, aluminum alloy body, strong wind resistance, strong corrosion resistance, easy to install.
- Low starting wind speed, beautiful appearance and low running vibration.
- Using humanized flange installation design, convenient installation and maintenance.
- The starting speed is slow, and 3 or 5 blades can be selected in different wind speed regions, and the wind energy utilization rate is high.
- The blade adopts the new technology of precision injection molding, with optimized aerodynamic shape and structure, which improves the wind energy utilization rate and annual output.
- Cast aluminum alloy body, can rotate 2 bearings, can resist strong wind, safer operation.
- Patented permanent magnet alternator with special stator, which effectively reduces the torque and matches the wind turbine with the generator to ensure the performance of the whole system.
|Matched Controller Model
||ATO-WTC-1000 (Click it to the controller page)
|Start Up Wind Speed
|Rated Wind Speed
|Survival Wind Speed
||Reinforced Glass Fiber
||Three Phase Permanent Magnet AC Generator
||Automatically Adjust Windard
|Top Net Weight
1000W Wind Turbine Power Curve:
800W Wind Turbine (Flange Seat) Exploded View:
1. The body behind the wind wheel, 2. Front body of wind wheel, 3. Wind wheel hub, 4. Wind turbine shaft 5. Anti-loose nut, 6. Fairing, 7. Shell locking bolt, 8. Body locking bolt, 9. Wind turbine flange seat, 10. Rubber pad, 11 Bolt, 12. Flat washer, 13. Elastic washer, 14. Nut, 15. Steel tube bracket (tower), 16. Lock nut, 17. Stainless steel screw, 18. Wind wheel.
Tips: Why do wind turbines used three blades?
- First of all, the advantage of multiple blades lies in the larger torque conversion rate, but in terms of energy conversion rate, the efficiency of 4-blade and 5-blade wind machine is lower than that of 3-blade wind machine.
- The main reason is that the multi-blade wind machine, due to the large resistance, caused a considerable part of the disturbance to the rotation of the blade turbulence, thus reducing the conversion of energy. So 3 leaves is better than 4 or 5 leaves. Second, too few blades affect the efficiency of power generation.
- The smaller the blade is, the higher the rated speed is, and the higher the speed is to a certain degree. The circumferential linear speed of the blade tip is very large, which causes large wind resistance. The resistance moment limits the further improvement of power generation and speed. Therefore, too little blade is not good, three blade is mainly good balance, and low cost, after a long time to verify, has become today's common fan form.