30kW 3 phase off grid inverter with MPPT function, high efficient IPM intelligent module, strong load capacity, two kinds of start mode: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Low frequency pure sine wave inverter without battery for solar power system, converts 240V DC to 480V AC.
- Two kinds of start modes: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Customers can set start mode according to the type of their load.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of the rated voltage. And the output voltage with an accuracy ±1%.
- Pure sine wave output. With a good dynamic response of less than 50MS, the waveform distortion rate is smaller, with higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance.
- Powerful data display function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, power consumption (kWH), time and date, temperature, and fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can work without battery and solar charge controller, save more cost, and with MPPT wide voltage input function, maximum use of solar power.
|CE, UL, SA, SAA, VDE
|AC input voltage is the same value as the AC output
|240V/ 288V/ 300V/ 480V DC (can be customized)
|125A @240V DC
|Rated output power
|Pure sine wave
|208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V (optional)
|3 phase 4 wire+PE wire (single phase/ split phase can be customized, please contact us by email)
|Rated phase current
|45A @380V AC
|50Hz or 60Hz
|150%, 5 seconds
|Waveform distortion rate
|Dynamic response (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical insulation properties
|RS485 (optional), can remote control the start/stop of the inverter and convey the data as below:
1. Input DC current
2. Input DC voltage
3. Output AC current
4. Output AC voltage
5. Power consumption (kWH)
6. Some fault information
|Battery charging function
|Can be customized, please contact us
|Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over-voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating
|No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
|Noise (1 meter）
|Degree of protection
|The above parameters are for reference only, and can be customized according to the customer's requirement!
There are two situations, which will lead to the high voltage of the power grid. One is the place near the step-down transformer. In order to ensure the normal voltage at the place far away from the transformer, the output voltage of the transformer will be generally raised because of the line voltage loss. Second, the photovoltaic power generation user side cannot digest, because the transmission line has impedance and voltage loss, so the inverter output side voltage must be increased to send to the grid.
Voltage increase on the loss of power generation has three aspects, one is the inverter overvoltage protection caused by inverter protection shutdown, at this time will be power loss. Second, the inverter overvoltage drop load, which is a new technology adopted by the inverter in the place where the grid voltage is too high. When the grid voltage rises to a certain extent, the inverter takes the initiative to reduce the power, to ensure that the inverter is not off the grid, so as to reduce the loss of downtime, but also a certain amount of power loss.
Three is the efficiency loss, power grid voltage increases, the dc bus voltage, as well as 400V ac voltage, dc bus voltage is controlled in 610V, general inverter rated voltage in this voltage range, set of string if around 600V voltage, PWM duty ratio close to 1, then inverter dc transform part of the most efficient, if the ac voltage up to 460V, DC bus voltage will ascend to 700V or so to satisfy, group string if it is about 600V, the voltage PWM duty ratio is 0.86, this time would reduce the efficiency of inverter dc transform part, about 90%.
There are usually three ways to reduce the high voltage of the grid:
- Increase the output cable diameter, because the thicker the cable, the lower the impedance.
- The mobile inverter is close to the grid point, the shorter the cable, the lower the impedance.
- Manually adjust the inverter voltage range, but not too high, more than 270V may damage the user's other electrical equipment.