30kW Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter
Low frequency DC to AC off grid without battery power inverter for solar power system, three phase 4 wire connection, pure sine wave output, input & output fully isolation. Low price power inverter is 30000 watt high power, digital LCD display data info, powerful protection function.
30kW 3 phase off grid inverter with MPPT function, high efficient IPM intelligent module, strong load capacity, two kinds of start mode: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Low frequency pure sine wave inverter without battery for solar power system, converts 240V DC to 480V AC.
Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter Features
- Two kinds of start mode: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Customers can set start mode according to the type of their load.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of rated voltage. And the output voltage is very accuracy ±1%.
- Pure sine wave output. With good dynamic response less than 50MS, waveform distortion rate smaller, higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance.
- Powerful data display function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, output power KWH, time and date, temperature, fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can work without battery and solar charge controller, save more cost and with MPPT wide voltage input function, maximum use of solar power.
30kW Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter Parameter List
||CE, UL, SA, SAA, VDE
||AC input voltage is the same value as the AC output
||240V/ 288V/ 300V/ 480V DC (can be customized)
||125A @240V DC
||Rated output power
||Pure sine wave
||208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V (optional)
||3 phase 4 wire+PE wire (single phase/ split phase can be customized, please contact us by email)
|Rated phase current
||45A @380V AC
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 seconds
|Waveform distortion rate
|Dynamic response (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical insulation properties
||Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over-voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
||Noise (1 meter）
|Degree of protection
||The above parameters are for reference only, can be customized according to customer's requirement!
There are two situations, which will lead to the high voltage of the power grid. One is the place near the step-down transformer. In order to ensure the normal voltage at the place far away from the transformer, the output voltage of the transformer will be generally raised because of the line voltage loss. Second, the photovoltaic power generation user side cannot digest, because the transmission line has impedance and voltage loss, so the inverter output side voltage must be increased to send to the grid.
Voltage increase on the loss of power generation has three aspects, one is the inverter overvoltage protection caused by inverter protection shutdown, at this time will be power loss. Second, the inverter overvoltage drop load, which is a new technology adopted by the inverter in the place where the grid voltage is too high. When the grid voltage rises to a certain extent, the inverter takes the initiative to reduce the power, to ensure that the inverter is not off the grid, so as to reduce the loss of downtime, but also a certain amount of power loss.
Three is the efficiency loss, power grid voltage increases, the dc bus voltage, as well as 400V ac voltage, dc bus voltage is controlled in 610V, general inverter rated voltage in this voltage range, set of string if around 600V voltage, PWM duty ratio close to 1, then inverter dc transform part of the most efficient, if the ac voltage up to 460V, DC bus voltage will ascend to 700V or so to satisfy, group string if it is about 600V, the voltage PWM duty ratio is 0.86, this time would reduce the efficiency of inverter dc transform part, about 90%.
There are usually three ways to reduce the high voltage of the grid:
- Increase the output cable diameter, because the thicker the cable, the lower the impedance.
- The mobile inverter is close to the grid point, the shorter the cable, the lower the impedance.
- Manually adjust the inverter voltage range, but not too high, more than 270V may damage the user's other electrical equipment.