40kW Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter
40kW off grid inverter for sale, features high quality pure sine wave AC output, 3 phase 4 wire connection, no battery design, wide DC input voltage range, LCD display data, converts DC power to AC power in solar power system.
Low frequency pure sine wave inverter without battery for solar power system, with 40kW output power, converts 240V DC to 480V AC. This off grid inverter widely used for solar energy, wind turbine and other renewable energy systems, also suitable use in the mountains, pastoral, border, island, vehicles, ships and other areas without electricity which can provide and guarante effective power supply.
Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter Features
- Two kinds of start mode: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Customers can set start mode according to the type of their load.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of rated voltage. And the output voltage is very accuracy ±1%.
- Pure sine wave output. With good dynamic response less than 50MS, waveform distortion rate smaller, higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance.
- Powerful data display function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, output power KWH, time and date, temperature, fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can work without battery and solar charge controller, save more cost and with MPPT wide voltage input function, maximum use of solar power.
40kW Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter Parameter List
||CE, UL, SA, SAA, VDE
||AC input voltage is the same value as the AC output
||240V/ 300V/ 360V/ 480V DC (can be customized)
||115A @360V DC
||Rated output power
||Pure sine wave
||208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V (optional)
||3 phase 4 wire+PE wire (single phase/ split phase can be customized, please contact us by email)
|Rated phase current
||61A @380V AC
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 seconds
|Waveform distortion rate
|Dynamic response (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical insulation properties
||Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over-voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
||Noise (1 meter）
|Degree of protection
||The above parameters are for reference only, can be customized according to customer's requirement!
Tips: Differences between grid-tie inverter and off-grid inverter?
As the conversion device of photovoltaic power station, photovoltaic inverters can be divided into PV grid-connected inverters and PV off-grid inverters according to their purposes. So how can we distinguish between these two types of photovoltaic inverters?
- According to the purpose of photovoltaic power generation system, it can be divided into independent (off-grid type) and grid-connected type. The inverter suitable for off-grid power generation system is off-grid inverter, and the inverter suitable for grid-connected power generation system is grid-tie inverter.
- Second, according to the waveform modulation mode of the inverter itself can be divided into square wave inverter, ladder wave inverter, sinusoidal wave inverter and combined-type three-phase inverter, which is the inverter manufacturers produced by the inverter itself to divide the waveform.
- Third, according to the grid-connected system of photovoltaic power generation, it can be divided into transformer inverter and transformer - free inverter. This is mainly a classification of photovoltaic inverters from different requirements of grid-connected systems.
Inverter.com emphasize that: Users should purchase the corresponding photovoltaic solar inverter according to their own needs.