DC to AC solar power inverter is 50000 watt high power, no battery storage system, pure sine wave AC output, wide input voltage can be set according to customers' requirement. Powerful protection functions make its service life up to 15-20 years or more.
- Two kinds of start modes: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Customers can set start mode according to the type of their load.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of the rated voltage. And the output voltage with an accuracy ±1%.
- Pure sine wave output. With a good dynamic response of less than 50MS, the waveform distortion rate is smaller, with higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance.
- Powerful data display function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, power consumption (kWH), time and date, temperature, and fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can work without battery and solar charge controller, save more cost, and with MPPT wide voltage input function, maximum use of solar power.
||CE, UL, SA, SAA, VDE
||AC input voltage is the same value as the AC output
||240V/ 300V/ 360V/ 480V DC (can be customized)
||139A @360V DC
||Rated output power
||Pure sine wave
||208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V (optional)
||3 phase 4 wire+PE wire (single phase/ split phase can be customized, please contact us by email)
|Rated phase current
||76A @380V AC
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 seconds
|Waveform distortion rate
|Dynamic response (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical insulation properties
||RS485 (optional), can remote control the start/stop of the inverter and convey the data as below:
1. Input DC current
2. Input DC voltage
3. Output AC current
4. Output AC voltage
5. Power consumption (kWH)
6. Some fault information
||Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over-voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
||Noise (1 meter）
|Degree of protection
||The above parameters are for reference only, and can be customized according to the customer's requirement!
Tips: PV solar inverters must be placed in an air-circulated space
For every 10 °C increase in ambient temperature, the life of the electronic device is halved. For the long-term exposure of this type of PV solar inverter to the hot sun, the internal temperature of the inverter will increase greatly, seriously affecting the life of the key components of the inverter. In order to protect the internal components, the inverter will derate the operation. Even if the temperature is too high, the solar inverter temperature will be faulty. It is recommended to add a sunshade to the PV inverter to avoid sun exposure.
When installed outdoors, the PV solar inverter should be equipped with a rain-proof sun protection awning to avoid direct sunlight and rain. Do not expose the inverter directly to the sun or other heat sources. Leave enough space for it to be installed and moved to the inverter. A minimum of 50cm of space is required around the inverter that enters and exits the wind. The solar inverter that enters and exits the wind from the left and right is the air entering from the side, and the space distance of more than 100cm is left on both sides.
The PV solar inverter must be placed in a space where the air is circulated. The cooling method of a power inverter is divided into forced air cooling and natural heat dissipation. The power inverter itself is a heat source. All the heat should be emitted in time and cannot be placed in a closed space, otherwise, the temperature will rise higher and higher.