High quality sine wave AC output off grid solar power inverter, no battery storage system, in the sunshine, the solar panels generate energy through the off grid inverter convert DC power to AC power.
Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter Features
- Two kinds of start mode: Step-down voltage start and variable frequency start. Customers can set start mode according to the type of their load.
- The output voltage can be set between -40 % to +20 % of rated voltage. And the output voltage is very accuracy ±1%.
- Pure sine wave output. With good dynamic response less than 50MS, waveform distortion rate smaller, higher conversion efficiency and stable output voltage.
- Adopts black pure aluminum radiator, which confirms the best radiating performance.
- Powerful data display function. LCD can display the DC input voltage, output frequency, phase voltage, phase current, AC bypass input voltage, output power KWH, time and date, temperature, fault code display.
- Wide input voltage can work without battery and solar charge controller, save more cost and with MPPT wide voltage input function, maximum use of solar power.
12kW Pure Sine Wave Off Grid Solar Inverter Parameter List
||CE, UL, SA, SAA, VDE
||AC input voltage is the same value as the AC output
||96V/ 108V/ 120V/ 192V DC (can be customized)
||63A @192V DC
||Rated output power
||Pure sine wave
||208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 460V/ 480V (optional)
||3 phase 4 wire+PE wire (single phase/ split phase can be customized, please contact us by email)
|Rated phase current
||18A @380V AC
||50Hz or 60Hz
||150%, 5 seconds
|Waveform distortion rate
|Dynamic response (0 to 100% load)
|Electrical insulation properties
||Input reverse polarity, under voltage, over-voltage, output over-current, short circuit, overheating
||No automatic recovery, need to restart the machine
||Noise (1 meter）
|Degree of protection
||The above parameters are for reference only, can be customized according to customer's requirement!
Tips: The off grid solar inverter LCD has no display, how to solve this problem?
There is no battery current input. The inverter LCD power source is supplied by the battery.
A: The battery voltage is not enough. When the battery is just delivered out of the factory, it is usually fully charged. However, if the battery is not used for a long time, it will be slowly discharged (self-discharge). The off-grid system has the voltage of 12V, 24V, 48V, 96V and so on. Some applications require multiple batteries in series to meet the system voltage. If the cable is not well connected, the battery voltage will be insufficient.
B: The battery terminal is reversely connected. The battery terminal has the positive and negative poles. Generally, the red is connected with the positive pole and the black is connected with the negative pole.
C: The DC switch is not connected or the switch has a fault.
A: If the battery voltage is not enough, the system can't work and the solar energy can't charge the battery. Then, it is required to go to another place to charge the battery to over 30%.
B: If it is a problem of the circuit, please measure the voltage of each battery with a multimeter voltage gear. When the voltage is normal, the total voltage is the sum of various battery voltages. If there is no voltage, check whether the DC switch, terminal block, cable connector and so on are normal one by one.
C: If the battery voltage is normal, the wiring is normal and the switch is also turned on, but the inverter still has no display, it may be the problem of the inverter. Then, it is required to notify the manufacturer for maintenance.
Read more related blog: PV Off-Grid Solar System Troubleshooting