200W horizontal axis wind turbine with 3/5 blase number and nylon fiber material. It has three phase permanent magnet AC generator, die casting aluminum, electromahnet controller system. The wind adjustment is automatically adjust to windward.
- Low starting wind speed, beautiful appearance and low running vibration.
- Using humanized flange installation design, convenient installation and maintenance.
- The starting speed is slow, and 3 or 5 blades can be selected in different wind speed regions, and the wind energy utilization rate is high.
- The blade adopts the new technology of precision injection molding, with optimized aerodynamic shape and structure, which improves the wind energy utilization rate and annual output.
- Cast aluminum alloy body, can rotate 2 bearings, can resist strong wind, safer operation.
- Patented permanent magnet alternator with special stator, which effectively reduces the torque and matches the wind turbine with the generator to ensure the performance of the whole system.
|Matched Controller Model
||ATO-WTCMPPT-400 (Click it to the controller page)
|Start Up Wind Speed
|Rated Wind Speed
|Survival Wind Speed
||Three Phase Permanent Magnet AC Generator
||Automatically Adjust Windard
|Top Net Weight
200W Wind Turbine Power Curve:
200W Wind Turbine (Flange Seat) Exploded View:
1. Wind turbine body, 2. Wind turbine flange seat, 3. Tower, 4. Wind turbine shaft, 5. Wind hub, 6. Wind wheel, 7. Lock nut, 8. Fairing, 9. Bolt, 10. Flat washer, 11. Elastic washer, 12. Nuts, 13. Stainless steel nut, 14. Anti-loose nut, 15. Rubber pad.
Tips: What is wind turbine？
Wind power is the conversion of the kinetic energy of the wind into mechanical kinetic energy and the conversion of mechanical energy into electrical kinetic energy. The principle of wind power generation is to use the wind to drive the rotation of windmill blades, and then increase the speed of rotation through the speed increasing machine to promote the generator to generate electricity. With current windmill technology, a breeze of about three meters per second (the size of the breeze) can start generating electricity. Wind power is becoming a craze in the world because it does not use fuel and produces no radiation or air pollution.