24v 1500w Inverter, 24v to 110v/230v Power Inverter
1500W continuous and 3000W peak modified sine wave inverter, 24 volt DC input and selectable 110V/120V/220V/230V AC output, this DC to AC power inverter with safe charging design to protect your device against under voltage, over voltage, short circuit, reverse polarity connection, overload and over temperature.
Output Voltage (VAC)
Modified sine wave
Pure sine wave [+$105.35]
Wired Control [+$15.38]
Wireless Control [+$18.69]
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
High quality 24V DC to AC power inverter has 1500 Watt continuous power and 3000 Watt peak power, inverting battery power into 110/120 Volt or 220/230/240 Volt AC household power, to run your devices efficiently and safely on the go.
1500W 24V Inverter Specification
1-Phase (L, N, G) 110V/120V AC ±5% or 220V/230V/240V AC ±5%
- NOT provide split phase configuration (L1, L2+N, G)
Unload Current (less than)
50Hz±0.5Hz or 60Hz±0.5Hz
Modified sine wave or Pure sine wave
Universal outlet *1
Input Voltage Range
Low Voltage Alarm
Low Voltage Shutdown
High Voltage Shutdown
Short Circuit Protection
Reverse Connection Protection
Intelligent cooling fan
-10℃ ~ +50℃
-30℃ ~ +70℃
Wired control (3m) or Wireless control (20m)
-Wired control ONLY applies to pure sine wave inverter
Note: * The AC output is 1-Phase (L, N, G), NOT Split Phase like USA standard (L1, L2+N, G).
Output Sockets (Optional)
Pure Sine Wave Inverter Remote Control & LCD Display (Optional)
Pure sine wave power inverter is available with remote control: wired control and wireless control.
LCD display shows input voltage, output voltage, output frequncy, battery capacity and power.
Alarm at first; voltage continuously reduce, LED Red light on & shut down. Over voltage
LED Red light on, shut down Over load
LED Red light on, shut down Over temperature
Alarm at first; temperature continuously rise, LED Red light on & shut down. Short circuit
LED Red light on Input reverse polarity
Power Inverter Applications
Tips: Types of power inverters
1. According to the inverter output AC power frequency, it can be divided into low frequency inverter, intermediate inverter and high frequency inverter. Low frequency inverter has frequency of 50 ~ 60Hz; intermediate frequency inverter is generally 400Hz to more than ten kHz; the high frequency inverters is generally ten kHz to MHz.
2. According to the phase of power inverter output, it can be divided into single-phase inverter, three-phase inverter and multi-phase inverter.
3. According to the output energy direction of the inverter, it can be divided into active inverter and passive inverter. The inverter which outputs the energy transmission to the industrial power grid is known as active inverter. Power inverter that outputs energy transferred to a certain load of is called passive inverter.
4. According to the form of the main circuit of the inverter, it can be divided into single-end inverter, push-pull inverter, half-bridge inverter and full-bridge inverter.
5. According to the type of inverter main switching devices, it can be divided into thyristor inverter, transistor inverter, field effect inverter and insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) inverter, etc. It can be classified into "semi-controlled" inverter and "fully controlled" inverter. The former does not have the ability of self-closing, and the components lose their control function after conduction, so it is called "semi-controlled" ordinary thyristor falls into this category. The latter has the ability to turn off itself, that is, the on-off and on-off without devices can be controlled by the control pole, so it is called "fully controlled type", power field effect transistor and insulated gate double weight transistor (IGBT) belong to this category.
6. According to DC power supply, it can be divided into voltage source inverter (VSI) and current source inverter (CSI). For the former, the DC voltage is nearly constant, and the output voltage is alternating square wave. In the latter case, the dc current is nearly constant, and the input current is an alternating square wave.
7. According to the waveform of power inverter, it can be divided into
sine wave inverter and modified sine wave inverter.
8. According to the control mode of the inverter, it can be divided into PFM inverter and PWM inverter.
9. According to the working mode of inverter switching circuit, it can be divided into resonant inverter, fixed-frequency hard-switching inverter and fixed-frequency soft-switching inverter.
10. According to the mode of inverter, it can be divided into load inverter and self-inverter.