2500 watt (2.7KVA) pure sine wave ups inverter provides over voltage and over load protection, when LED red light on, it means shut down. Ups to inverter and intelligent fan for cooling can make service life long.
- UPS inverter with pure sine wave output (THD＜3%)
- 2.7KVA UPS inverter built-in 3-stages battery charger, allow to run loads while charging.
- Automatically switch with a ultra-fast switching time.
- UPS inverter has soft-start technology.
- High efficiency-converts the battery’s available power.
- 90% pure sine wave output, low distortion, waveform and main power line AC waveform are basically the same, equipment accuracy is small, low interference, low noise, strong load capacity, can meet any type of AC load, without damaging the load.
- Aluminum shell with good heat dissipation and strong shock resistance.
- Optional crocodile clip and cigar lighters, easy to connect batteries or vehicles' batteries.
- USB charging port in 2500 watt pure sine wave ups inverter: 5V, ideally qualified for powering your phone, laptop, pc, etc.
- LED indicators for power and protections.
- Switch-mode design in uninterruptible power source inverter, easy to use.
- Intelligent fan for cooling, long use life.
||DC 48V (if you want, please contact us)
||100VAC or 110VAC or 120VAC
|Unload current less than
||50Hz±0.5Hz or 60Hz±0.5Hz
||Pure Sine Wave
|Power switching time
||≤ 9 ms
||1- Phase (L, N, G), Do Not provide split phase configuration (L1, L2 + N, G)
||THD＜3% (Linear load)
|Input voltage range
|Low voltage alarm
|Low voltage protection
|Over voltage protection
|Low voltage recover
|Over voltage recover
||Alarm at first, voltage continuously reduce. LED red light on and shut down
||LED red light on, shut down
||LED red light on, shut down
||Alarm at first, tempurature continuously rise. LED red light on and shut down
||LED red light on
|Input reverse polarity
|Net. / gross weight (g)
|QTY / Cth
||Intelligent air cooling
Pure Sine Wave UPS Inverter Output Sockets (Optional)
Tips: What is UPS?
UPS is an uninterruptible power supply that contains energy storage devices. It is mainly used to provide uninterrupted power supply to some equipment which requires high stability of power supply. The system equipment that converts direct current into mains electricity through host inverter and other module circuits. It is mainly used to provide a stable and uninterrupted power supply to a single computer, computer network system or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc.
When the mains input is normal, UPS supplies the mains voltage regulator to the load. At this time, UPS is an alternating current voltage regulator, and it also charges the battery inside the machine. When the mains is interrupted (accidental power failure), the UPS will immediately supply 220V AC power to the load by switching the dc power of the battery through the method of inverter conversion, so that the load can maintain normal work and protect the software and hardware of the load from damage. UPS equipment usually provides protection against high or low voltage.
Uninterruptible power supply is widely used in: aerospace, industry, communications, defense, hospitals, computer terminal, network server, data storage equipment, emergency lighting system, railway, transport, power plants, substations, fire security alarm system, wireless communication system, solar energy is stored energy conversion equipment, control equipment and emergency protection system, personal computers, and other fields.