2 hp vertical centrifugal pump with 5.2m3/h maximum flow, 33m maximum head and 25mm diameter of inlet and outlet.
- The centrifugal pump has the vertical structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. And the inlet and outlet are on the same center line, so that the vertical centrifugal pump can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Vertical centrifugal pump can be operating in series or parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- Vertical pump can be installed in vertically type or horizontally type according to the requirement of pipeline system.
||2 hp (1.5kW)
|Input voltage *
||AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
|Input frequency *
|Flow (min. flow to max. flow)
||2.8m3/h (12.3 gpm, American system)
||4.0m3/h (17.6 gpm, American system)
||5.2m3/h (22.9 gpm, American system)
|Head (max. head to min. head)
||25mm (1 inch)
||25mm (1 inch)
||Vertical type or horizontal type
|Nominal diameter of impeller
|Number of stages
||Y/Y2 series motor
||304/316 stainless steel
||304 stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber
|Inlet max. pressure
||1MPa (145 psi)
||Water, or liquids compatible with pump component materials.
1. The volume of solid particles should be less than 0.1% in unit volume, and the granularity should be less than 0.2mm.
2. The temperature should be lower than 60℃.
||Temperature: ＜40℃, humidity: ＜95%, altitude＜1000m
Vertical centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: Selection of the centrifugal pump power
The power of a centrifugal pump is often related to its head and flow. In general, the higher the centrifugal pump power, the higher the head and flow. Therefore, in choosing the power of the centrifugal pump, it is firstly required to carefully understand the head, flow or pressure of the using position, instead of choosing the power as you like or choosing the power the higher the better. Otherwise, it is difficult to achieve the effect of the centrifugal pump or it will cause water leakage caused by the high pipe pressurizing.
Generally speaking, the power of the centrifugal pump is a direct reflection of the head and flow. However, when it comes to the high-efficiency motor, the power is no longer the basis for judging the head and flow. The unit efficiency of high-efficiency motor is not the same. When it comes to a high-efficiency motor, you may encounter a low-power, high-head centrifugal pump. In addition, the power consumption of the pump does not depend on the power of the pump motor, but the shaft power of the pump. If both the pumps are equipped with the motor of 30kw (40 hp), the one with the shaft power of 20.56kw is significantly more energy-efficient than the one with the shaft power of 25.18kw. The key to the shaft power is the efficiency of the pump. Therefore, as to the centrifugal pump with the same head, the centrifugal pump with lower power and higher efficiency saves more energy and cost.
In a word, to measure the performance of the centrifugal pump, the power is not the most important, instead, it is the unit efficiency. In the case of the same head and the same flow rate, the higher the efficiency of the centrifugal pump with lower power, the better the performance. Therefore, several parameters should be considered comprehensively in selecting the centrifugal pump.