50 Amp 96V MPPT Solar Charge Controller
50 Amp 96V solar charge controller, maximum PV input power 5600W, with MPPT algorithm, ultra-fast tracking speed, best for utilizing your solar panel, support lead-acid, colloidal and lithium battery, multipe protection, 3-stage battery charging, to ensure the safety and stability.
- 50 Amp 96V MPPT solar charge controller, maximum PV input power 5600W.
- LCD display real-time power generation and current, daily power generation, cumulative power generation and fault record.
- Adopting the advanced MPPT algorithm to track the maximum power point of solar power generation in real time, high charging efficiency over 98.5% and tracking accuracy over 99.73%.
- Support lead-acid batteries, colloidal batteries and lithium batteries. 3-stage battery charging for efficiency and safety.
- Battery temperature sensor (BTS) automatically provides temperature compensation to ensure the controller's life.
- Multiple protection including PV array short circuit, overvoltage, and overcurrent reverse polarity protection; battery overcharge, reverse connection, under voltage protection.
|Maximum Protection Current
|Battery Voltage Identification Range
|MPPT Operating Voltage Range
|Maximum PV Input Power
|PV Input Low Voltage Protection Point
|PV Input Low Voltage Recovery Point
|Limit Input Voltage
|PV Input Overvoltage Protection Point
|PV Input Overvoltage Recovery Point
||3 stage: constant current (MPPT), equalize charge, float charge
||96V Automatic identify
|Static Power Consumption
|PV Module Utilization
|Float Charge Voltage
||110V (Can be customized)
|Equalize Charge Voltage
||113.6V (Can be customized)
|Recommanded PV Module Voltage
|Temperature Rise Protection
||80℃ or more to reduce power output
||PV array short circuit, overvoltage, overcurrent reverse polarity protection; battery overcharge, reverse connection protection, under voltage protection
||-10℃ ~ +45℃
||0~90% RH (no condensation)
||CE, PSE, FCC, EMC
|Mechanical Protection Class
|Optional Battery Type*
||Lead-acid battery (Factory default), colloidal batteries, liquid batteries, lithium batteries (Also can be customized for other types of battery charging)
* If you need this controller for charging the lithium battery, please contact us in advance and provide us the parameters of your lithium battery including equalize charge voltage, float charge voltage, maximum charge current, end-of-discharge voltage, and recovery voltage, so as to help you choose a most suitable charger controller.
Tips: Maintenance and clean of ATO MPPT solar charge controller
1. Replacing the fuse
Due to the high temperature or other failures resulting in the broken fuse, it needs to correctly replace the fuse of the solar charge controller. It should first remove the broken fuse from the terminal box, and install a new fuse. Then check whether the connection is correct or not. Finally install the equipment. (The fuse is near the terminal box.)
2. Clean the vent heat sink
Regularly clean the fan vents and internal heat sinks, and wipe with dry or damp cloth.
Note: Do not use detergent or corrosive solvent to clean. No liquids flowing into the machine. Please ensure that the ventilation holes of the charge controller are not blocked.