The power inverter is a kind of convenient vehicle power converter that can convert 12V direct current into 220V alternating current which is the same as the mains power for general electrical appliances. The power inverter can use 220V power in the car to charge laptops, mobile phones and other devices, and can also be connected to electrical appliances within a certain power range.
The general power inverter is mainly composed of an inverter bridge, a filter circuit, a control circuit, an oscillator, etc. Its working principle is to first convert the 12V DC power provided by the car battery through high-frequency PWM (pulse width modulation) switching power supply technology. Convert the 30kHz-50kHz, 220V AC into 50Hz, 220V AC using bridge rectification, filtering, pulse width modulation and switching power output technologies.
An excellent power inverter should have the following requirements:
- Good ventilation and heat dissipation, workmanship and electronic components must be good.
- Providing enough power output interfaces and interface types.
- High conversion efficiency and clear product power identification.
- Providing various intelligent protection.
How to select a power inverter?
- Choose a metal shell inverter: The power inverter is relatively easy to generate heat due to its large power. If the internal heat cannot be dissipated in time, it will affect the life of components at light level, and cause fire in severe cases. On the one hand, the metal casing has good heat dissipation characteristics, and on the other hand, it also avoids the risk of fire.
- For products of the same power and similar volumes, the heavier ones are preferred: the heavier weight of the product means that the outer casing is thicker, which is conducive to heat dissipation, and at the same time, it also means that the internal transformer has high power and can drive high-power loads for a long time.
- Perfect protection function: A good power inverter should have perfect protection function, which can protect your car and power supply under various conditions, and should also have sound and light alarm function to remind you deal with the situation in a timely manner. Generally, the protection functions that should be provided are input under-voltage protection, over-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, output overload protection, and output short-circuit protection.
- Conversion efficiency: The conversion efficiency is a very important indicator of the inverter. The higher the inverter efficiency, the longer the battery is used, and the less the inverter heats up. Generally, it should reach more than 90%.
- Pay attention to the form of the output socket: the power inverter is necessary to be able to use the two-phase and three-phase plugs of the national standard.
Inverter.com online store offers 12V, 24V, 48V inveters for your needs. DC to AC inverters with high quality and low price, this inverter is your best choice wherever AC power is needed. Get a power inverter for your car or home use from now.