The solar inverter converts DC power into AC power, and the core of the inverter device is the inverter switch circuit. The circuit completes the inverter function by turning on and off the power electronic switch. The on-off of power electronic switching devices requires certain driving pulses, and these pulses may be adjusted by changing a voltage signal to generate and adjust the pulse circuit. In addition to the above-mentioned inverter circuit and control circuit, the basic structures of the solar inverter also include protection circuit, output circuit, input circuit, and auxiliary circuit.
How to maintain a solar inverter?
- Strictly follow the requirements of the solar inverter operation and maintenance manual to connect and install the equipment. During installation, carefully check whether the wire diameter meets the requirements, whether the components and terminals are loose during transportation, whether the insulation should be well insulated, and whether the grounding of the system meets the regulations.
- It should be operated and used in strict accordance with the provisions of the solar inverter operation and maintenance manual. In particular, pay attention to whether the input voltage is normal before starting the machine, whether the order of switching on and off is correct during operation, and whether the indications of each meter and indicator light are normal.
- Solar inverters generally have automatic protection for items such as circuit breakage, overcurrent, overvoltage, and overheating, so when these phenomena occur, there is no need to manually shut down. The protection points of automatic protection are generally set at the factory and do not need to be adjusted again.
- There is high voltage in the solar inverter cabinet. Generally, the operator should not open the cabinet door, and the cabinet door should be locked at ordinary times.
- When the room temperature exceeds 30°C, measures should be taken to dissipate heat and cool down to prevent equipment failure and prolong the service life of the equipment.
- Regularly check whether the wiring of each part of the solar inverter is firm and loose, especially the fan, power module, input terminal, output terminal and grounding, etc. should be carefully checked.
- Once the alarm stops, it is not allowed to start the machine immediately. The reason should be found out and repaired before starting the machine. The inspection should be carried out in strict accordance with the steps specified in the maintenance manual of the solar inverter.
- Operators must be specially trained to be able to judge the causes of general failures and to eliminate them, such as being able to skillfully replace fuses, components and damaged circuit boards. Untrained personnel are not allowed to operate the equipment.
- If there is an accident that is not easy to eliminate or the cause of the accident is unclear, the accident should be recorded in detail, and the solar inverter manufacturer should be notified in time to solve it.