The solar charger can also be used for MP4 and MP3 players, digital cameras, laptops, headphones, smart watches and other USB devices. Solar charger is easy to use, but if you want to make the most of solar charger and your mobile phone, please continue to read. There are two options, charging directly with solar energy or charging with a battery charger.
How to Charge With A Solar Charger?
- Power up the charger first. Before you use the device, charge it on USB, solar power or electricity until it is at full power. If you can charge it overnight that's better. Indicator lights will flash, letting you know the device is fully charged.
- Plug in your mobile device. Connect the phone to the solar charger with the USB cable provided.
- Press the power button on. Your phone starts charging. LED indicator lights will appear, letting you know your phone is charging. These lights will disappear when the phone is charged.
- When the phone is fully charged, the charger will automatically turn off. You can also turn off the charger manually by pressing the off button.
That's all there is to charging a mobile phone with a solar power charger or generator. You use the same steps for a tablet, notebook or any other compatible device.
How to Recharge A Solar Charger With Sunlight?
- Follow these steps to recharge your device with the sun.
- Unplug any device still connected to the charger. Turn it off.
- Find a place in direct sunlight. When charging outdoors, make sure there are no obstructions or obstacles on the road.
- Place the charger so that the solar panel faces the sun directly.
- Do not put the charger near other objects to avoid overheating.
- Fully charge the device. Please pay attention to the LED light because it will tell you whether the device is still charging or fully charged.
Learning how to charge your phone with a solar phone charger is easy, and it really makes a difference when you're on the road. If you travel a lot and find yourself in places without electrical outlets, consider getting a solar charger. Not only are they effective, but they give you peace of mind knowing that as long as there is sunlight, you can charge your phone.