As we all know, the current urban landscape is seriously polluted. In addition, the amount of natural resources is drying up. Although it is considered that sustainable resources in the world today are better than exhausted resources, the current resources are still insufficient to meet the necessary quotas of the entire society. Like sun, water, and wind into energy to solve this problem. To convert and make good use of solar energy, the "Solar Combiner box" has been invented.
The combiner box means that the user can connect a certain number of photovoltaic cells with the same specifications in series to form a photovoltaic string, and then connect several photovoltaic strings in parallel to the photovoltaic combiner box. After converging in the photovoltaic combiner box, through the control A complete photovoltaic power generation system is formed by supporting the use of the DC power distribution cabinet, photovoltaic inverter, and AC power distribution cabinet, which can be connected to the mains grid.
It is similar to a junction box, which is an electrical enclosure that safely connects multiple wires and cables through different entrances. The solar combination box connects the output of countless strings of photovoltaic modules to the inverter. Generally, it is equipped with multiple strings of input overcurrent protection fuse components. The solar combination box can also accommodate many other components, such as string monitoring hardware, surge protection devices and DC disconnects. Selecting the ideal solar combiner box requires that you have a good understanding of the site and the difficulty of the job.
Precautions for installation of photovoltaic pv combiner box:
- The protection level of the cabinet is IP65, which is suitable for outdoor installation. The installation position should meet the following requirements:
- The overall size and weight of the pv combiner box should be fully considered according to the location.
- The environment temperature of combined box installation should be between -25℃+60℃, and the relative humidity should be between 0-95%.
- It should be installed in a dry, well-ventilated and dust-proof place.
- Wire entry and exit method and installation method: the armored cable enters and exits from the bottom, and the outdoor photovoltaic module bracket is suspended and installed on the rear column.
- To avoid installing in places exposed to direct sunlight, otherwise high temperature will reduce the power generation of the system and may also affect the service life of the combiner box.
- In order to better heat dissipation and facilitate daily maintenance, please leave enough space in the four directions to install the cabinet.