10 Amp 12/24V PWM Solar Charge Controller
10 amp solar charge controller with PWM, 12V DC or 24V DC is avaliable, digital LCD display, auto paremeter adjustable. Widely used in solar power system, solar street lights, water storage system power supply, new energy electric vehicles, etc.
Smart 10A pwm charge controller easy to operate, fast charging, with backlight function, suitable for night or dark places. Built-in overcurrent/short circuit protection, open circuit protection, reverse connection protection, all self-recovery type, no damage to controller.
||12V/24V Auto Adapt
|Max Solar Input
|Lead acid battery（BAT）：14.4V
||Lead acid battery: 13.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range 13-15V)
|Lithium battery: 12.0V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.5-12.8V)
||Lead acid battery: 10.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range 9.0-11.5V)
|Lithium battery: 10.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range9.0-11.0V)
||Lead acid battery: 12.6V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.5-13V)
|Lithium battery: 11.6V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.0-11.7V)
- The left button is not affected by the wiring position, and the operation is convenient. The button is separated from the USB left and right to prevent the data line from being loosened when the button is operated to prevent equipment damage. Easy to operate, saves setup time and makes you feel good.
- The chip has data logging and storage capabilities.
- The improvement of the position of the terminal prevents the current from being backflushed and burns out the controller, and also protects the battery, making the charging process safer.
- The screen comes with a backlight function. Just click any button and the screen will light up, which is convenient for night or low light.
- 2.0A USB output interface for faster charging. Solve the troubles of customers' mobile phones or electronic devices.
Tips: Do You Need a Charge Controller for Solar Panels?
Yes, you need to add a solar controller. In addition to protecting the battery and managing the charging mode of the battery, the charging controller also has a function to prevent reverse charging. That is, the battery is prevented from charging the solar module.
When the sunlight is very weak, or at night, the output power of the Tianyang energy component is very low, the voltage is low or the night voltage is zero, if the solar module voltage is lower than the battery voltage. In the absence of a controller, the battery will charge the solar module. Although solar modules can withstand the current given to them externally for a period of time, in the long run, the aging of solar modules is accelerated, and if the poor quality solar modules may be thermally burned. Will burn out.