30 Amp 12/24V PWM Solar Charge Controller
Buy low price 30 amp solar charge controller with PWM, DC 12V/24V auto switch, digital LCD display, built-in over current, short circuit protection, open circuit protection, widely used in solar off-grid power generation system, new energy electric vehicle.
PWM solar charge controller rated charge controller current 30A, DC 12V/24V Auto intelligence, USB output, backlight design, low light can also be used.
||12V/24V Auto Adapt
|Max Solar Input
|Lead acid battery（BAT）：14.4V
||Lead acid battery: 13.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range 13-15V)
|Lithium battery: 12.0V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.5-12.8V)
||Lead acid battery: 10.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range 9.0-11.5V)
|Lithium battery: 10.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range9.0-11.0V)
||Lead acid battery: 12.6V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.5-13V)
|Lithium battery: 11.6V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.0-11.7V)
- The left button is not affected by the wiring position, and the operation is convenient. The button is separated from the USB left and right to prevent the data line from being loosened when the button is operated to prevent equipment damage. Easy to operate, saves setup time and makes you feel good.
- The chip has data logging and storage capabilities.
- The improvement of the position of the terminal prevents the current from being backflushed and burns out the controller, and also protects the battery, making the charging process safer.
- The screen comes with a backlight function. Just click any button and the screen will light up, which is convenient for night or low light.
- 2.0A USB output interface for faster charging. Solve the troubles of customers' mobile phones or electronic devices.
Tips: PWM Solar Charge Controller Protection
- Overcharge protection. When the charging voltage is higher than the protection voltage, the battery is automatically turned off to charge. When the voltage drops to the maintenance voltage, the battery enters the floating state. When the voltage is lower than the recovery voltage, the floating charge is turned off and the charging state is entered.
- Over-discharge protection. When the battery voltage is lower than the protection voltage, the controller automatically turns off the output to protect the battery from damage. When the battery is recharged, it can automatically resume power supply.
- Over-current and short-circuit protection of the load. After the load current exceeds 10A or the load is short-circuited, the fuse is blown and can be used after replacement.
- Overvoltage protection. When the voltage is too high, the output is automatically turned off to protect the appliance from damage.
With anti-reverse function. Use Schottky diode to prevent the battery from charging the solar battery.