100hp Vertical Centrifugal Pump
100 hp centrifugal pump is a single-stage centrifugal pump, has same diameter of inlet and outlet 150mm (6 inches), maximum flow 240m3/h (1057 gpm), maximum head 87m (285ft), optional input voltage AC 220V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V to 440V/ 480V and optional input frequency 50Hz/60Hz. 100 hp vertical centrifugal pump can be used for high flow/ high head water supply, long-distance water delivery, pipeline pressurization, etc.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
100 hp vertical centrifugal pump with 240m3/h maximum flow, 87m maximum head and 150mm diameter of inlet and outlet.
- The centrifugal pump has the vertical structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. And the inlet and outlet are on the same center line, so that the vertical centrifugal pump can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Vertical centrifugal pump can be operating in series or parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- Vertical pump can be installed in vertically type or horizontally type according to the requirement of pipeline system.
||100 hp (75kW)
|Input voltage *
||AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
|Input frequency *
|Flow (min. flow to max. flow)
||120m3/h (528 gpm, American system)
||200m3/h (801 gpm, American system)
||240m3/h (1057 gpm, American system)
|Head (max. head to min. head)
||150mm (6 inch)
||150mm (6 inch)
||Vertical type or horizontal type
|Nominal diameter of impeller
|Number of stages
||Y/Y2 series motor
||304/316 stainless steel
||304 stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber
|Inlet max. pressure
||1MPa (145 psi)
||Water, or liquids compatible with pump component materials.
1. The volume of solid particles should be less than 0.1% in unit volume, and the granularity should be less than 0.2mm.
2. The temperature should be lower than 60℃.
||Temperature: ＜40℃, humidity: ＜95%, altitude＜1000m
Vertical centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: How to inspect and measure the centrifugal pump body
The centrifugal pump body is the support part of the entire centrifugal pump, and it supports the centrifugal pump's own weight and other additional loads. The bottom of the pump body is connected with the base with bolts, and the pump body is mostly forged from cast iron. When inspecting and measuring the pump body of a centrifugal pump, it shall proceed from the following two aspects.
Inspection of the pump damage: Because of the vibration, collision or other factors, there might be cracks on the cast iron pump body. In checking the pump crack, the method of hammer knocking can be used, namely, knock various parts of the pump body with hammer. If the sound is rather resonant, it means that the pump body has no crack. If the sound is rather muddy, it means that the pump body will probably have cracks. The penetrating crack on the pump body can also be checked with the kerosene infusion method. That is, the pump is filled with kerosene, wait for 30 minutes, and then check if the pump outer surface has kerosene infusion. If there is the trace of kerosene infusion, it means that the pump body has the penetration cracks.
Inspection and measurement of the bearing hole: The bearing hole of the pump body constitutes a transition coordination. Their coordination tolerance is 0-0.02mm. The vernier caliper or inside micrometer is used to measure the inner diameter of the bearing hole, and it is then compared with the initial size, so as to determine the abrasion loss. In addition to this, it is still required to check if the inner and outer surfaces of the bearing hole have groove or other defects. If there are defects, the pump bearing hole should be repaired before the continued operation.