12V 1500 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Buy low price 1500 watt pure sine wave inverter from the manufacturer, DC to AC inverter convert 12V DC to AC 120V/110V/220V/230V, 50/60Hz output freqency, USB port, LCD display, pure sine inverter is suitable for home TV set, refrigerator, induction cooker and electric fan.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
12 volt 1500 watt pure sine wave inverter with USB port, AC output voltage 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 100V are available, with overload protection, input low voltage protection function.
||DC 12V (9.5-15.5V)
|AC Output Voltage
||(100V, 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V AC)±5%
|No-load Current (less-than)
||50Hz or 60Hz
||Pure Sine Wave
|Max Working Efficiency
||First alarm (breaking alarm sound is one), LED red light flashes, voltage continues to decrease and shut down
||Continuous alarm, LED flashing red, off
|Over Temperature Protection
||First alarm (broken alarm sound is two), the temperature continues to rise, LED red light flashes and turns off
|Short Circuit Protection
||Short circuit protection without breaking the circuit
|Undervoltage Alarm Range
|Undervoltage Protection Range
|Overvoltage Protection Range
|Undervoltage Recovery Range
|Overvoltage Recovery Range
||Intelligent cold wind
||2 Pure copper connection wires + 4 spare fuses
Output Sockets (Optional)
- Intelligent integrated circuit control
Unique front and rear dual soft start technology, CPU core, SPWM pulse width control technology, special constant power technology, anti-reverse diode technology.
- Pure sine wave
100% pure sine wave output, low distortion, waveform and main power line AC waveform are basically the same, equipment accuracy is small, low interference, low noise, strong load capacity, can meet any type of AC load, without damaging the load.
- Imported parts
The materials are imported components, and the panel uses double-sided circuit boards to ensure high quality and high performance of the products, and to match the excellent quality of the detailed molds.
- Aluminum alloy casing
The surface of the aluminum alloy shell is sprayed and anodized, which is small in size, elegant in appearance and easy to carry.
- Working instructions intuitive working state
When the inverter undervoltage/overvoltage, overload, overtemperature, short circuit, the LED indicator lights.
- Multiple protection functions
- Fault warning/buzzer alarm reminder
When the inverter high voltage, low voltage, over temperature, overload protection function is turned on, once the protection of the inverter is triggered, the inverter disconnects the power supply and the load enters the protection mode for the first time, and issues an alarm through the buzzer alarm device. Make your use more secure.
Tips: What Should I Know Before Using an Pure Sine Wave Inverter?
1. The DC voltage should be consistent. Each inverter has a DC voltage value, such as 12V, 24V, etc. The battery voltage required to be selected must be consistent with the DC input voltage of the pure sinusoidal inverter. For example, a 12V pure sine wave inverter must have a 12V battery.
2. The output power of the inverter must be greater than the power used by the appliance, especially for appliances with large power at startup, such as refrigerators and air conditioners.
3. The positive and negative poles must be connected to the correct pure sine wave inverter. The DC voltage is marked with positive and negative poles. Red is positive (+), black is negative, battery is also marked with positive and negative, red is positive (+), black is negative, connected positively (red to red), negative negative (black to black) ). The cable diameter must be thick enough and the length of the cable should be as small as possible.
4. should be placed in a ventilated, dry place, beware of rain, and the surrounding objects have a distance of more than 20cm, away from flammable and explosive products, should not be placed on the machine or cover other items, the use of ambient temperature is not more than 40 ° C .
5. Charging and pure sine wave inverters cannot be performed at the same time. That is, the charging plug cannot be inserted into the electrical circuit of the inverter output during inverter.
6. The interval between two starts is not less than 5 seconds (disconnect the input power).
7. Wipe with a dry cloth or an antistatic cloth to keep the machine clean.
8. Before connecting the input and output of the machine, first ground the casing of the machine correctly.
9. To avoid accidents, users are forbidden to open the case for operation and use.
10. If you suspect that the machine is faulty, please do not continue to operate and use. The input and output should be cut off in time, and the qualified maintenance personnel or maintenance unit should check and repair.
11. When connecting the battery, make sure there are no other metal objects on the hand to avoid short circuit and burn the human body.