- 60 Amp 96V MPPT solar charge controller, maximum PV input power 6800W.
- LCD display real-time power generation and current, daily power generation, cumulative power generation and fault record.
- Adopting the advanced MPPT algorithm to track the maximum power point of solar power generation in real time, high charging efficiency over 98.5% and tracking accuracy over 99.73%.
- Support lead-acid batteries, colloidal batteries and lithium batteries. 3-stage battery charging for efficiency and safety.
- Battery temperature sensor (BTS) automatically provides temperature compensation to ensure the controller's life.
- Multiple protection including PV array short circuit, overvoltage, and overcurrent reverse polarity protection; battery overcharge, reverse connection, under voltage protection.
|Maximum Protection Current
|Battery Voltage Identification Range
|MPPT Operating Voltage Range
|Maximum PV Input Power
|PV Input Low Voltage Protection Point
|PV Input Low Voltage Recovery Point
|Limit Input Voltage
|PV Input Overvoltage Protection Point
|PV Input Overvoltage Recovery Point
|3 stage: constant current (MPPT), equalize charge, float charge
|96V Automatic identify
|Static Power Consumption
|PV Module Utilization
|Float Charge Voltage
|110V (Can be customized)
|Equalize Charge Voltage
|113.6V (Can be customized)
|Recommanded PV Module Voltage
|Temperature Rise Protection
|80℃ or more to reduce power output
|PV array short circuit, overvoltage, overcurrent reverse polarity protection; battery overcharge, reverse connection protection, under voltage protection
|-10℃ ~ +45℃
|0~90% RH (no condensation)
|CE, PSE, FCC, EMC
|Mechanical Protection Class
|Optional Battery Type*
|Lead-acid battery (Factory default), colloidal batteries, liquid batteries, lithium batteries (Also can be customized for other types of battery charging)
* If you need this controller for charging the lithium battery, please contact us in advance and provide us the parameters of your lithium battery including equalize charge voltage, float charge voltage, maximum charge current, end-of-discharge voltage, and recovery voltage, so as to help you choose a most suitable charger controller.
Tips: Power on ATO MPPT solar charge controller for test run
Note: Before power on test run of ATO MPPT solar charge controller, please check all the DC wires’ positive and negative polarities are connected correctly.
Please follow the below steps to do the test run:
1. Confirm that the positive and negative terminals of the wire is connected correctly. Meanwhile, take a measurement to check whether the open circuit voltage of the PV module is within the working range of the charge controller.
2. Turn on the circuit breaker connected between the controller and battery.
3. Then, turn on the circuit breaker between the controller and solar panel.
4. Afterwards, the charge controller starts to enter the self-test mode. If the system conditions are correct, the controller automatically enter into the work mode. If not, the controller will be a fault indication and please refer to the user manual to troubleshoot it.
5. For battery type, the factory default of the controller is lead-acid battery. Please refer to the battery type setting in the user manual.