60A 12V/24V/48V PWM Solar Charge Controller
Automatic PWM solar charge controller rated current 60A, USB output, auto switch DC 12V/24V/48V, PWM charge controller, fast charging time, with overvoltage, short circuit, overload protection, suitable for small solar energy system.
Safety 60 Amp PWM solar charge controller can automatically recognize 12V/24V/48V, clear LED display, it is widely used in solar control systems.
||DC 12V/24V, DC 24V/48V,automatically switch
|The Max Voltage of The Solar Panel Input
||50V (12V/24V), 100V (24V/48V)
|Max Charge Current
|Max Discharge Current
||(9-11V), 21V (18-22V), 42V (36-44V)
||12.6V (11-13.5V), 25.2V (22-27V), 50.4V (44-54V)
||13.8V (13-15V), 27.6V(26-30V), 55.2V(52-60V)
|Increase the Charge
||14.4V/28.8V/57.6V, the battery voltage is below 12V/24V/48V, start extra charge for 2 hours
|Batterry overpressure protection
|Input Reverse Connection Protection
|Load Over Current Protection
||Yes, every two seconds to restart
||-24mV℃， -48mV℃， -96-mV℃， relative to 12V/24V/48V System
- Automatic identification system voltage 12V/24V or 24V/48V.
- Personalized LCD display and two-button operator and page.
- High performance PWM three-stage charging.
- You can choose to load the control template and set the streetlights in the world at night.
- With overvoltage, short circuit, overload, overcharge, over discharge protection.
- Accurate temperature compensation, correct charging and discharging voltages automatically extend battery life.
- The default setting can be reset when the controller with the parameter set is powered off.
- The positive and negative terminals of the input terminal are reversely connected to protect.
Tips: Solar Charge Controller Protection Mode
Directly charge the protection point voltage, this protection mode is also called emergency charge. Unlike the usual protection mode, this protection mode is fast charging. If the solar controller's battery is in a lower voltage state and cannot achieve higher voltage power conversion, then the controller will automatically activate this direct charge protection point voltage to charge its own battery. Its principle is mainly because of its own parameter value called control point. It is the value in the above table. When the controller is in the process of charging, the voltage value displayed by the controller is higher than the protection value. At this time, the controller will automatically start this mode to control the battery terminal voltage in time. At this point of protection, avoid overcharging.
The equalization control point voltage is another common protection method for solar controllers. Different from the former, when the direct charge of the controller is over, the battery inside the controller will be left for a period of time, and then the switching voltage of the internal battery of the machine will be reduced to a natural value. After a period of time, the voltage of the battery will be used. When falling to the recovery voltage value, the controller will enter the equalization state at this time.