60 hp Horizontal Centrifugal Pump
60 hp horizontal centrifugal pump has maximum flow 58m3/h (255 gpm), maximum head 138.4m (454ft) and same diameter of inlet and outlet 80mm (3 inches). 3 phase centrifugal pump also has optional input voltage AC 220V/240V/380V/415V /440V to 480V and optional input frequency 50Hz/60Hz, can be used for cool water pressurization in air conditioner, refrigeration equipment, bathroom, etc.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
60 hp horizontal centrifugal pump with 58m3/h maximum flow, 138.4m maximum head and 80mm diameter of inlet and outlet.
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
||60 hp (45kW)
|Input voltage *
||AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
|Input frequency *
|Flow (min. flow to max. flow)
||31m3/h (136 gpm, American system)
||44.5m3/h (196 gpm, American system)
||58m3/h (255 gpm, American system)
|Head (max. head to min. head)
||80mm (3 inch)
||80mm (3 inch)
|Installation angle of outlet
||0°, 90° and 180°
|Nominal diameter of impeller
|Number of stages
||Y/Y2 series motor
||304/316 stainless steel
||304 stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber
|Inlet max. pressure
||1MPa (145 psi)
||Water, or liquids compatible with pump component materials.
1. The volume of solid particles should be less than 0.1% in unit volume, and the granularity should be less than 0.2mm.
2. The temperature should be lower than 60℃.
||Temperature: ＜40℃, humidity: ＜95%, altitude＜1000m
Horizontal centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: Choose a horizontal centrifugal pump or a vertical centrifugal pump
From the perspective of the selection, most people would like to use the horizontal centrifugal pump, mainly because the horizontal pump has simple overhauling and maintenance. The vertical centrifugal pump is troublesome in repairing, and it needs to be hung in maintaining every time. Moreover, the long-axis pump needs to change the sliding bearing after being used for a long time. If it is not replaced, the possible consequence is that the centrifugal force of the shaft is getting larger and larger, and the value of the shaft jump is increased. If it is not replaced in time, it will cause a mechanical accident. Moreover, in installing, measures should be taken to guarantee absolute levelness. Now that there are so many shortcomings, why would the operator still choose the vertical centrifugal pump?
- The vertical centrifugal pump is usually used in the working condition of unable to have flow backward and install underground, or when there is no empty site as the foundation of the horizontal centrifugal pump, the vertical centrifugal pump can only be placed on the tank.
- If the self-suction ability of the ordinary horizontal pump(not the self-suction pump) is very poor, the media is fundamentally unable to be extracted from the tank. Therefore, the horizontal pump and vertical pump are incomparable.
The differences are as follows:
- Different appearance. The vertical pump is vertical, but the horizontal pump is horizontal.
- Different connection means. The vertical pump is superposed from bottom to top, and the horizontal pump is arranged on the basement in the vertical direction.
- Different covering space. The vertical pump covers a small area, but the horizontal pump covers a big area.
- The difficulty of maintenance is different. It is difficult to repair the vertical pump. In case of a maintenance, the impeller can be repaired after removing all upper parts. However, the horizontal pump is relatively easier.
- Different installation means. The vertical pump is in overall connection, and the installation is rather easy. However, the horizontal pump has to be conducted with the accuracy adjustment after installation.
- The pipeline arrangement has different requirements. The vertical pump can adopt vertical and horizontal installations of the pump. The inlet and outlet of the horizontal pump can be installed at 0/90/180°.
Application scenes of the vertical centrifugal pump and horizontal centrifugal pump
- The vertical centrifugal pump is divided into the vertical multi-stage centrifugal pump and the vertical single-stage centrifugal pump. Generally, a vertical multi-stage centrifugal pump is used for a small-flow high-head centrifugal pump (commonly used in a building water supply system), and a single-stage centrifugal pump is generally used in conditions with rather balanced flow and head (commonly used in closed circulation system).
- The horizontal pump is used in conditions with big flow and small head(commonly used in the building air-conditioner system). This centrifugal pump occupies a lot of space. The vertical single-stage centrifugal pump adopts the pipeline installation and can be directly installed on the pipeline, thus occupying no great space. However, the pump power generally does not exceed 75KW, otherwise, the pipeline may have a relatively large impact.
- Generally, it can not be used as a standby pump.
The horizontal centrifugal pump is required to install the basement. In normal conditions, it is the single-stage end suction port/double-suction pipeline downwards inlet and upwards outlet/horizontal inlet and outlet. The inlet pipe diameter is larger than the outlet pipe diameter. The power can be very high. Its efficiency is higher than the vertical pump, and it has a smaller shock on the pipeline. As to the big pump, it is usually recommended to adopt the horizontal type.
In short, the vertical pipeline pump does not occupy a large space, but the power is not suggested to be too high. The horizontal type occupies a large space, but the efficiency is high, and the power can be very high.