75 hp Horizontal Centrifugal Pump
75 hp horizontal centrifugal pump is a 3 phase centrifugal water pump, has optional input voltage AC 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 415V/ 460V to 480V, optional input frequency 50Hz/60Hz, maximum flow 65m3/h (286 gpm), maximum head 146m (479ft) and same diameter of inlet and outlet 80mm (3 inches). 75 hp single end suction centrifugal pump with cheap price can be used for cool water pressurization in air conditioner, refrigeration equipment, bathroom, etc.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
75 hp horizontal centrifugal pump with 65m3/h maximum flow, 146m maximum head and 80mm diameter of inlet and outlet.
- The centrifugal pump has the horizontal structure. The diameter of the inlet and outlet are the same. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- It is easy to install and maintain. No need to dismantle pipeline system, just lifting off the conjunction flat nut of vertical pump. Then all the rotor parts can be taken out.
- Horizontal centrifugal pump can be operating in series and parallel connection according to the requirements of flow and head.
- The installation angle of pump outlet can be 0°, 90° and 180° to meet different connection occasions.
||75 hp (55kW)
|Input voltage *
||AC 220V, 230V, 240V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 440V, 460V, 480V
|Input frequency *
|Flow (min. flow to max. flow)
||35m3/h (154 gpm, American system)
||50m3/h (220 gpm, American system)
||65m3/h (286 gpm, American system)
|Head (max. head to min. head)
||80mm (3 inch)
||80mm (3 inch)
|Installation angle of outlet
||0°, 90° and 180°
|Nominal diameter of impeller
|Number of stages
||Y/Y2 series motor
||304/316 stainless steel
||304 stainless steel, tungsten carbide, fluorine rubber
|Inlet max. pressure
||1MPa (145 psi)
||Water, or liquids compatible with pump component materials.
1. The volume of solid particles should be less than 0.1% in unit volume, and the granularity should be less than 0.2mm.
2. The temperature should be lower than 60℃.
||Temperature: ＜40℃, humidity: ＜95%, altitude＜1000m
Horizontal centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: What are the accessories of the centrifugal pump?
In installing the pipe centrifugal pump, some accessories are definitely required, such as check valves, globe valves, pressure gauges or control cabinets or the like. The check valve, also known as the bottom valve, is a device that prevents backflow. A simple example is given here: when a pipeline centrifugal pump is installed, if its inlet is at a high point, the outlet of the pump must be fitted with an accessory. This accessory is the pressure gauge and the check valve. The function of the check valve is to prevent the water in the pipe from having backflow when the pump stops running. If the check valve is not qualified (that is, the quality is not good), the backflow into the pump will cause the pump rupturing. This condition is quite common. When the pipeline centrifugal pump is used as a self-suction pump, a check valve is in more urgent need. In such condition, we generally call it the bottom valve. At this time, the water inlet of the pump is below, that is, the centrifugal pump is required to suck the water up. In fact, we all know that the pipe pump has no suction stroke, but we can still use it as a self-suction pump as long as we add a bottom valve to it. However, this will reduce the head of the pump. If the bottom valve is not qualified, the water inside the inlet pipe will completely leak into the pool. When the pump is started, the impeller will have dry revolving when there is no water in the pipeline. This will damage the pump seal and even destroy the impeller, or burn the motor.