Low frequency 50Hz/60Hz on grid tie solar inverter with 15kW power, wide input voltage range and high efficient MPPT more than 99%, high reliability due to perfect protection function, can power all kinds of applicances in home or office environment including motor-type applicances such as tube light, fan, refrigerator and air conditioner.
- Can be applied to various fields, mainly for solar power, wind power, battery power, and scenery lamp power.
- Strong IP65 protection, completed sealed cover suitable for harsh environment.
- Advanced MPPT tracking technology, wide MPPT voltage range.
- No isolation transformer H6 full-bridge configuration, highest efficiency reach 97%.
- Over voltage, short circuit, overload, overheating, anti-islanding protection etc.
- Multiple inverters can be operated in parallel.
- LCD display, convenient for user to monitor main parameters.
- Support various communication modes.
||Max. DC Input Power
|Max. DC Input Voltage
|Max. DC Input Current
|MPPT Tracking Voltage Range
|MPPT Tracking Number / Each Input String Number
|Power ON / OFF Voltage
||200V / 300V
||Default AC 3-phase 380V±5%, (Optional: 208V, 240V, 460V, 480V with ±5% tolerance)
||50Hz / 60Hz
||3 phase 4 line (3L+N+PE)
||At rated power and in the sine wave ＜3.5%
||RS 485C / RS232 (Standard) / WiFi Module (Optional)
|Standby Power Consumption
||DC input switch, Anti-island, Output over-current, Input reverse connection, DC/AC surge protection, Insulation resistance testing, RCD testing, Upgrade WiFi,
Flexible solar panel
||Air Flow, -10℃~40℃
||2000m, max 3000m
||70kg for 380V, 195kg for other customized voltages
||CE / G83 / IEC / TUV / SAA
Tips: Solar grid tie inverter main protection function
1. Input overvoltage protection: When the DC-side input voltage is higher than the maximum allowable DC array access voltage of the grid tie inverter, the inverter is not allowed to start or stop within 0.1s (in operation) and a warning signal is released at the same time. After the DC-side voltage is restored to the allowable working range of the inverter, the inverter should be started and operated normally.
2. Input overcurrent protection: After the PV modules are connected in series and in parallel, each string is connected to the DC-side of the PV solar inverter. After the MPPT interference, when the input current is higher than the allowable DC maximum input current set by the inverter, the inverter (in operation) stops MPPT interference and sends a warning signal. After the DC-side current returns to the operating range allowed by the solar inverter, the inverter should be able to start and operate normally.
3. Output overcurrent protection: Overcurrent protection should be set on the AC output side of the grid-tied inverter. When a short circuit is detected on the grid side, the grid-tied inverter should stop supplying power to the grid within 0.1 s and send a warning signal. After eliminating the fault, the grid-tied inverter should work normally.
4. Output short-circuit protection: In case of the on grid inverter output short circuit, they must be short-circuit protective measures. The short-circuit protection action time of the inverter should not exceed 0.5s. After the short-circuit fault is removed, the equipment should work normally.
5. AC / DC surge protection: The solar on grid inverter should have lightning-prevention protection function, and the technical index of the lightning protection device should ensure to absorb the expected impact energy.