20 Amp 12/24V PWM Solar Charge Controller
Intelligent 20A PWM solar charge controller with lithium battery and lead acid battery switching function, DC 12V/24V automatic adjustment, USB output, LCD display, advanced design.
Compact 12V/24V PWM solar charge controller is an ideal device for solar energy control system, current 20 amp, with USB port, digital LCD display, easy to use.
||12V/24V Auto Adapt
|Max Solar Input
|Lead acid battery（BAT）：14.4V
||Lead acid battery: 13.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range 13-15V)
|Lithium battery: 12.0V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.5-12.8V)
||Lead acid battery: 10.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range 9.0-11.5V)
|Lithium battery: 10.7V (Defaults, Adjustable range9.0-11.0V)
||Lead acid battery: 12.6V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.5-13V)
|Lithium battery: 11.6V (Defaults, Adjustable range 11.0-11.7V)
- Industrial grade main control chip is adopted. Charge and discharge parameters can be adjusted.
- Complete 3-stage PWM charging management.
- Built-in over current, short circuit protection, open circuit protection, reverse connection protection, are self-recovery, no damage to the controller.
- Double MOS backflow circuit with ultra-low calorific value.
- Switch function of rechargeable lithium battery and lead-acid battery (long press 3 seconds at the interface of battery type to enter the switch setting), the default is lithium battery.
Tips: What is The Difference Between MPPT and PWM Charge Controller?
- Charging Method
The difference between the PWM controller and the MPPT solar controller is that they charge differently. The PWM is charged in a three-stage charging mode. MPPT is the maximum power tracking technology, and the charging efficiency can be increased to about 30%.
When the MPPT solar controller is used, the charging efficiency is more obvious when the high-voltage solar panel is used to charge the low-voltage battery. If the voltage of the solar energy and the battery are the same, for example, it is 12V, then the difference between the practical PWM and the MPPT controller is not very big
If the power of the solar panel is small, it is more appropriate to select a PWM controller. Relatively speaking, if the power of the solar panel is large, MPPT is selected.
Solar controllers, because the cost of MPPT solar controllers is high, if your solar panel power is small, it is a waste of MPPT controller.