What is a pure sine wave inverter?
Pure sine wave inverter is a kind of inverter, which is a power electronic device that transforms DC power (power battery, storage battery) into AC power, and the sine wave inverter completes the inverter task through the on/off of power semiconductor devices according to a specific law. Pure sine wave inverter is widely used in microcomputer system, communication system, home, aviation, emergency, communication, industrial equipment, satellite communication equipment, military vehicle, medical ambulance, police car, ship, solar and wind power generation field and other places that need emergency backup power.
What are the features of a pure sine wave inverter?
- Pure sine wave output, suitable for TV sets, refrigerators, induction cookers, electric fans, microwave ovens, air conditioners, and other household equipment.
- Microcomputer (CPU) control technology, superior performance.
- Ultra-wide input voltage range, high-precision output, and fully automatic voltage stabilization.
- Built-in overload, short-circuit, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature protection functions, high reliability.
- Simple and clear LED display, upgradeable to the full digital LCD display, easy to observe machine status.
- Power supply time can be arbitrarily configured according to different requirements.
- Sine wave inverter adopts valve-regulated maintenance-free lead-acid battery with intelligent battery management, over-charge and over-discharge protection to prolong battery life.
What is the difference between a pure sine wave inverter and a power inverter?
A pure sine wave inverter is suitable for any inductive load and resistive load, inductive load includes all kinds of equipment with AC motor refrigerator washing machines, etc. The power inverter is suitable for lighting lamps, watching TVs, electric heaters, and other resistive loads.
Pure sine wave inverter, functional parameters require strict, higher prices, used for electronic circuits with high requirements for waveform parameters, while the power inverter is a heterogeneous waveform of a sine wave, square wave, miscellaneous wave, and other components, for general appliances can be used, the price is lower.
The difference between a pure sine wave inverter and a power inverter is that the output voltage waveform is different. A pure sine wave inverter is suitable for all appliances, and a power inverter is suitable for pure resistance appliances such as an electric stove.