Sine wave inverter is an electric energy conversion device that converts direct current into alternating current. It completes the inverter task by conducting and turning off power semiconductor devices according to specific rules.
With the rapid development of power electronics technology and the improvement of inverter control performance requirements in various industries, sine wave inverter has also been rapidly developed. In this article, Inverter.com mainly talk about the development direction of sine wave inverter.
- High Frequency. High-frequency refers to improve the working frequency of power switching devices, which can not only reduce the volume of the whole system, but also have a good inhibitory effect on audio noise, and improve the dynamic response ability of sine wave inverter output voltage. The high frequency power switching device corresponds to the high frequency isolation transformer. The application of the high frequency isolation transformer further reduces the volume of the whole system.
- High Performance. The effective value is the main parameter of inverter output voltage. The high performance inverter output voltage has stable effective value, high waveform quality and strong ability to adapt to nonlinear load. Because the load of 12V pure sine wave inverter will change suddenly in many times, high performance inverter requires high transient response performance of output voltage. Another important parameter of AC output voltage is frequency. A good inverter requires not only stable RMS value of output voltage, but also stable frequency. Only the inverter with the above characteristics can be called a high performance inverter.
- Parallel Connection Technology. Current inverter technology can produce high-power products, but in high-power applications once the inverter system failure, will lead to system breakdown. In the system composed of low-power inverters through parallel technology, the normal operation of each unit does not affect the work of other units, so the reliability of the whole system has been greatly improved.
- Miniaturization. Miniaturization is the result of high frequency, because the main method of miniaturization of inverter is to improve the working frequency of switch tube and use high frequency transformer.
- High Input Power Factorization. Many inverter systems use certain topological circuits to convert DC into high frequency AC pulses, and then rectifying to get the required DC voltage. The output current spikes will reduce the input power factor, and improving the input power factor can effectively solve the harmonic pollution caused by the inverter to the power grid.